On Tuesday, November 28, we are celebrating #GivingTuesday, a day dedicated to giving – when nonprofits, charities, community organizations, and people looking to make an impact all come together. This ongoing crisis has demonstrated how crucial it is for Georgians to have a relentless consumer advocate uplifting community voices to ensure that decision-makers are responsive to the needs of those struggling the most.
For nearly two decades, Georgia Watch has watched out for Georgia consumers by fighting to protect access to civil justice, Georgians’ right to affordable healthcare and energy, and for robust protections in the financial marketplace. Your contribution helps ensure consumers have a voice in Georgia. During this uncertain time, your support is more important than ever!
With your generous support, we will continue to make a powerful difference to lower the energy burden on struggling families, open doors to the financial mainstream, improve access to affordable healthcare, and increase financial security for consumers around the state. We will continue protecting and educating consumers so that all Georgians prosper and communities thrive. In times like these, we’re reminded of how interconnected we all are, that we’re all in this together.
So what are some ways you can support Georgia Watch on Giving Tuesday?
- If you can afford to give, set up a one-time or recurring donation today
- Another way to contribute to support our work is to help us spread the word to reach our goal by engaging with our #HelpUsWatch social media toolkit
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram for updates
- Share this page with family and friends
- Share our resources with anyone who may need assistance
A little bit goes a long way, and we’re so grateful for your support. Thank you for being part of the fight to ensure a future of equity and justice for all Georgians!
Georgia, let’s do this!